February, 14th is Saint Valentine' s Day! On this day cards, flowers and gifts are exchanged between loved ones.
But do you know where this festival comes from? Are you ready to say or write something special to the people you care about?Clicking on the following Thinglink image (that I previously created with Cacoo), you will find some useful activities to get prepared for that day.
- You can read some information and watch some videos about St. Valentine' s Day origins
- You can learn some useful vocabulary and play a vocabulary game
- You can listen to some hints on how to make a perfect Valentine' s gift
- You can learn to write a great Valentine' s card
- You can learn some love poems for your boyfriend or girlfriend (but also for a member of your family or a friend)
- You can read some love poems written by the greatest British and American poets
- You can have fun by taking some quizzes!
Now it' s up to you!
Show your love to the people you care about!