Sunday, 4 May 2014

Teacher appreciation!

Teacher appreciation week: May, 5-9

Teacher appreciation day: May, 6

To celebrate this Teacher Appreciation week I chose a digital tool. 
Padlet is a digital notice-board. Double-clicking anywhere on the board you can leave a message, a link, a picture, a poem... (If you drag-and-drop your text-box you can move it wherever you want).
I'm going to ask my students to write something (positive or negative) for/about me. They can use their real name or remain anonymous.
This will be very useful to
  • get a quick feedback
  • become aware (or have further confirmation) of my strenghts
  • become aware of any problems
  • make the students feel important by telling them I really need and consider their opinion


I've just created my students' board, click on the image below...




If you clik on this other image, instead, you will open a blank Teachers' Board I've just created for all the teachers who want to tell their opinion about teaching! Leave your comments (you don't need to log in)!!



1 comment:

  1. There are numerous things that you need to consider when choosing a service of northwestern supplement essay but you also need a service that works to keep things like prices affordable, customer service thorough, and an easy to use working process, and our professional service is committed to all these things and more!

    ReplyDelete