To talk about the Environment to my students, this time I have created a simple Emaze online presentation.
Emaze is a very interesting web tool, you can select a pre-designed template (or make your own slides from scratch) and easily create your presentation (slideshow, video and even a 3D presentation) by adding text, images, charts and videos.
You can also save the presentation to view it offline.
This work is just a starting point to talk about many topics related to the environment. Students will learn:
- the meaning of the word environment
- to consider that we belong to a global community which shares resources
- to become more responsible and care about the planet Earth
- to think critically about the impact of people on their planet
- to take some real actions for the environment
- to understand the importance of reducing, reusing, recycling
Click on the image below and watch the presentation:
Let's save our planet!